Basen BO4 Charger
Basen BO4 is a intelligent charger with temperature adjustment function. The product has four independent charging channels, it can charge four lithium batteries at the same time. Users can choose different charging current to meet the needs of slow charge or fast charge. And the charger will display the status of each rechargeable battery when charging.
The product has special charge and discharge management circuit. With multiple security protection settings, the charger can effectively prevent reverse, short circuit, overcharge, over discharge, over-current damage to the battery, which makes users using the product without any safety concern.
With wide compatibility and strong practicality, this product can charge different types of DC 3.7V cylindrical lithium batteries.
Input Power: USB DC5V-2A
0.5A 500m A±10%
1.0A 1000m A±10%
2.0A 2000m A±10% (Channel 1-3 don’t work, channel 4 work)
Cut-off Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
Activate Current: 10 mA~20 mA, Battery Voltage<2.9V
External Power Supply Standby Current <20.0m A
Storage and Environment -40℃~+70℃
Usage and Environment -20℃~65℃
1 X Basen BO4 Battery Charger
1 X Power Cord
1 X User Manual
1 X Warranty Card
- Three charging current modes: 0.5A/1A/2A can switch circularly by pressing the switch button,to meet the charging requirements of 3.7V cylindrical lithium batteries with different specifications.
- Circuit anti-reverse function: If the channel positive and negative short circuit, the battery itself short circuit, or the battery positive and negative direction reverses, the product protection function will start promptly, and won’t damage the charger.
- Low Voltage Activation Function: When the charger is standby, if the low voltage battery (battery voltage ≤ 2.9V), the charger trickle charge function will start,activate the low voltage battery automatically.
- Overcharge Protection and Automatic Detection of Charging Function: If the battery voltage is lower than 4.18V, the charger starts charging function,and charges the rechargeable battery. When the battery is full, the charger starts overcharge protection and stops charging automatically.
- The product applies to IMR/Li-ion: 10440 14500 14650 16340 16650 17650 17670 18350 18490 18500 18650 18700 22650 20700 21700 22700 25500 26650 26700 (Not for AA or AAA batteries).