BSC203 BO2 Charger
Basen BO2 is a high-end smart charger configured with wide-temperature control device, the product designed with two mutually independent charging channels, can ensure charging two pieces rechargeable batteries simultaneously. There are alternative different charging current options to meet the fast-charge and trickle-charge needs. And the product can display the charging status of each single battery timely .
The product features the safe charge and discharge management circuit, with multiple security protection settings, can effectively prevent reverse, short circuit, overcharge, over discharge, over-current damage to the battery, then ensure the safety of users to use at ease.
The product sets USB output port, possess mobile power function when accessing to lithium-ion batteries,which can charge iPad, iPhone and other digital products. This product can meet the different types of DC3.7V cylindrical lithium battery charging, compatible with a wide range of practical performance.
Input Power: USB DC5V-2A
0.5A 500m A±10%
1.0A 1000m A±10%
2.0A 2000m A±10% (Channel 1 don’t work, channel 2 work)
Cut-off Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
Activate Current: 10 mA~20 mA, Battery Voltage<2.9V
External Power Supply Standby Current <20.0m A
- Three charging current modes: 0.5A/1A/2A can switch circularly by pressing the switch button,to meet the charging requirements of 3.7V cylindrical lithium batteries with different specifications.
- Circuit anti-reverse function: If the channel positive and negative short circuit, the battery itself short circuit, or the battery positive and negative direction reverses, the product protection function will start promptly, and won’t damage the charger.
- Low Voltage Activation Function: When the charger is standby, if the low voltage battery (battery voltage ≤ 2.9V), the charger trickle charge function will start,activate the low voltage battery automatically.
- Overcharge Protection and Automatic Detection of Charging Function: If the battery voltage is lower than 4.18V, the charger starts charging function,and charges the rechargeable battery. When the battery is full, the charger starts overcharge protection and stops charging automatically.
- The product applies to IMR/Li-ion: 10440 14500 14650 16340 16650 17650 17670 18350 18490 18500 18650 18700 22650 20700 21700 22700 25500 26650 26700 (Not for AA or AAA batteries).